Friday, June 17, 2011

Shut Your Face Award of the Week


The SYF award goes to...




Michelle Bachmann is up for party nomination. After hearing her speak earlier, I conclude that she is a good contender for nomination. Not only does she have the ability to inspire passion in others; but also, she has passion. 
    
While stating similarities between the passions of Tea Party members and Obama's "Change" platform, she claims that the vita nova is made up of former democrats and independents. I can't see this. While even I would hop my own political traditions if my conscience came under fire, I cannot believe that so many democrats are disenchanted with the party. In lieu of my personal knowledge of Tea Party members who have never had anything to do with the Democratic Party, I call her bluff. 
   
M. Bachmann, despite your passionate rhetoric, you live in a dream world. Although I cannot give you a Shut Your Face award at this time, I look forward to doing so in the future. After today, I know you have the ability to earn one. 

Shut your face, CP McAbee

Read more by Christopher at http://iliktadied.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment